Guilt Free Brownie Recipe!
Dec 13, 2018
I'm telling you right now, you are going to look at the ingredients in this recipe and think, That's it... Kat's gone off the deep end.
But I swear to you, these brownies are delicious, fudge-y, soft, and decadent. You would never think they were actually healthy for you.
Don't believe me? Give them a shot!
- 1 15-oz. can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 c coconut sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 c cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 c semi sweet, dairy free, dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven 350. Grease 8x8 glass baking dish with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Put the black beans, spinach, and eggs in food processor and process until completely smooth. They key is to scrape down the sides and make sure there is no evidence of the beans or spinach!
- Add the coconut oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract baking powder, and salt. Process again until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.